Friday, January 18, 2008

RotateMe Beta 7

image


I know Samir was hoping Beta 6 was the last beta, but there was an autostart bug in that version. So he fixed that and here is beta 7. What more do i have to say?

*update* Samir has put a lot of effort into this and since he personally requested that this version stays solely available to the donators, i respect that. I will repost it when he releases a final version.

Note: Still unsigned so you will have to sign it yourself or if you want post a request here and i can do it for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is Samir, I created RotateMe. I would ask you to please be not offering my software here. People have dontated and they are the people who receive the beta versions of my programs.

Please do not offer my software here.

Unknown said...

Please help me in Signing the Unsigned version of RotateMe.
Mail id d.samantaray@gmail.com