Monday, January 7, 2008

GloggerVS2 - Camera Shake Detection For N95

image

This Camera application can detect camera shaking and it will automatically inform user if he/she should capture the image. It uses N95's internal build-in accelerometer to detect the shake.


What`s New?
- My Album: Browse Images and Post Comments
- My Inbox: Receive instant Messages From Glogger
- My Live Events: Browse Live Events
- My Friends: Add your Contact List
- My Recorder: Added Video Recording Feature(JP-7 phones only) What`s Fixed?
- My album now has overlay menu with next page and previous page
- My Inbox now locks the "TO" field on reply and locks the send button to prevent sending messages multiple times.

You can also upload photos taken straight away to online services such as Blogger using this application though i think it still needs some improvement. Personally I do not see any great improvement in picture quality taken using this app instead of the default camera application so you might want to wait for the final release.

After I test it and confirm it is good i will post the final version here.

No comments: