Saturday, March 22, 2008

Temporarily Banned From N95users.com

Since there's been a lot of people asking me why I am banned from the forum , both in the forum itself and personal emails, I have decided to have a post on this and Voice Out! why i have been banned.

Read on to find out how i ended up in this mess...

image

Well, i have had issues with the content of my blog and me linking it in the N95users forum before, and one of the moderator sp00k was very kind to me. He took the time to reply all my personal messages and we managed to get all this sorted out peacefully.

As stated in one of my threads in the forum, i wanted to start this blog as part of an index and resource of important N95 news i have obtained from the N95users forum. When i first projected this idea back in December, there was no objection... so i went on with the idea.

Every now and then i link useful information form my blog back to the forum, hoping to help others. However each has his own opinion, and now another moderator named "salada2k" on the forum has interpreted my actions as "advertising my blog freely on the forum". How is that so? When i first posted the idea of doing this he doesn't object, and now he decides to ban me? Very unfair indeed.

It is only a short vacation anyway but since there's been questions about this i just want to clarify the issue. Once i get back i will further explain if you guys want me to.

Cheers!

No comments: