Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back from Beijing

Brrrr, Beijing was cold, and I mean freakin cold. I mean it was so cold my N95's LED screen started to freeze and lag when I took it out for too long. Around -20*c i think, add a little wind to that and you have yourself some serious winter conditions.

Regardless of the weather Beijing was a beautiful place to be. The architecture,the landscape, the people...ahh.. but not the food perhaps, Chinese food was far from par with our Malaysian food. Anyway, more about that later, starting college tomorrow so there's lots to get ready for.

Beijing was a great opportunity for me to test out the D60 and get some great shots with the camera.
Here's the first one I took on the morning a arrived at KLIA airport, yup it was a great was to kick-start my trip! :-)


Happy New Year everyone, have a great 2009!

No comments: