Monday, April 7, 2008

Spammer On This Site Traced, Located, and Banned

If you were to have a look at the cBox column on your right, there's been severe spamming and trash talking in there by someone who calles himself "douche". After getting a bit fed up, I banned the nasty bugger, traced his IP, tracked it down and located it on Google Earth. Here are the screen shots of his location.

*EDIT: GPS coordinates removed for safety purposes and privacy issues*

image image image image

*EDIT: Detailed posts removed as requested by the spammer*

Gotcha you little bugger!! Please, don't spam on here again, the Internet is not as anonymous as you think. And I'm saying this as a warning to everyone else as well, please watch your actions when surfing the internet.

Leave a comment here if you feel i am invading your privacy, i will remove this post.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.