Thursday, February 7, 2008

N95 Able to Use Media Keys For n-gage Gaming!


I'm probably one of the first to discover this as i have not seen it being posted anywhere else! Just now I was enjoying the new n-gage games and pushed my N95's slider out for a little more comfort. Then my fingers got a little itchy and i decided to press the buttons, but to my surprise they actually responded! Yes, you heard me right! The "stop" media button functions as the "A" gaming button on the N95. Try it!

Many N95 users were doubtful whether Nokia will forget about us when n-gage would be released, but I am very pleased that Nokia has implemented this funtion into the N95.
Perhaps Nokia and other game devellopers could come up with diferent versions of the n-gage games that will fully utilise the N95's accelerometer and allow the usage of all 4 media buttons for gaming, much like a PSP. One can only wait...... and hope.....

No comments: