Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy with mid-year semester exams

imageMy fellow readers, I apologise for my absence on this site and for the lack of updates lately. I'm just been very occupied with my mid-year exams lasting for three weeks. Honestly i find it exceedingly difficult to maintain this site alone, since ck is missing in action all the time. Rest assured after my exams i will get back, and try to get ck back with us as well. My exams will end in two weeks, i will be getting a Nokia 5310 as a spare phone to compliment my N95 and i shall try to do a full video review on this phone (i noticed the lack of proper video reviews on this attractive phone). Not much has been happening in the S60 world as well, but i really want to thank all of you loyal readers who have stuck by this site through think and thin. Recently, I noticed having pop-ups on this site occasionally. I am not sure what caused this, but if you also experienced this please leave a comment and I'll investigate further.

That's all for now, back to my studying. : )

No comments: