Well, sorry guys, apparently it's v220.127.116.11 and not v21, but maybe this is just a temporary update before the next firmware?? Hmm...
Undoubtedly this new version has fixed many, many of the n95-1's problems. Nokia has took time to listen to our cries and complaints and we have to admit, they've nailed it with this firmware. Faster camera startup, Demand Paging with more RAM, n-gage 2.0 gaming, and pretty much everything we asked for.
- Maps application version updated (Nokia Maps 1.0)
- GetNGI (Games)
- Music shop
- OTA WMDRM (Windows Media Digital Rights Management)
- Active standby search
- Video ringing tone
- ODP (On Demand Paging)
- DVFS (Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling)
- Switch application version updated
Changes and improvements from previous SW release:
- General stability improved.
- Several localization errors corrected.
- Various application help files updated.
- Default language not always read from SIM correctly.
- Volume side keys don’t work in all situations.
- WLAN wizard can’t always connect to secure WLAN network.
- Cannot edit or delete access points if lot of WLAN access points created.
- Midlet icon may be shown twice after installation in some cases.
- Midlet suite upgrade doesn’t work correctly if amount of midlets in suite has changed.
- Streaming aspect ratio is not correct if QTSS server doesn’t provide Framesize tag in SDP.
- Key presses are sometimes missed.
- Connection dropped easily in crowded WLAN environment.
- Cannot pre-configure push email application in variant.
- OTA configuration containing an unknown parameter is ignored by device.
- Call divert icon disappear after power cycle.
- UPnP interoperability improved.
- Dropdown list not opened if size is defined.
- Large images in web page are not rendered correctly after scrolling.
- Flashlite memory management improved.
- Cannot access to SIM phonebook if device language is set to Chinese.
- Cannot add Chinese characters to input/search box in browser.
- Real One Player may show invalid default name for some downloaded videos.
- RSS-links does not work anymore if article was downloaded from web feeds.
- Improved handling of large web pages.
- Streaming doesn’t always continue after long pause.
Some m4a files cause music library to crash.
Album art not shown for WMA files if picture size is over 64 KB.
- Image editor closes on attempting to edit and send an image a second time.
- Cannot upload images to online share if lots of images stored in device.
- Image viewer crash when opening malformed JPEG file.
- Thumbnail creation speed of big video files improved.
- Cannot have non-ascii characters in mailbox name.
- Reduced character coding -option in text message settings doesn’t work as expected.
- MMS presentation not saved to draft folder is exiting application with end key.
- IM client allows empty alias.
- Device may reset if moving out of WLAN coverage during VOIP call.
- Cannot register to VOIP if found WLAN connection is too weak.
- VOIP doesn’t re-register if going momentarily our of WLAN coverage.
- Automatic connection to SIP server fails often if started device in offline mode.
- VoIP call can't be established when multiple profiles with same realm.
- Video recording with front camera may freeze the device.
- Device may restart if receiving voice call during ongoing video call.
Unable to create call after successful balance query.
- Maximum limit for streaming bandwidth for UMTS and WLAN increased
- Call divert indicator disappear in device is restarted.
- Improvement to Location API performance if lots of landmarks in device
So what are you waiting for, update your firmware NOW! If you're an n95-1 user, this could just be the best thing in your life. :)
*changlog provided by SymbianFreak